to my little baby

To my love, To my child .
I feel you within me though your moves are quite mild.

I picture you in my thoughts and wonder how you would look
which book will be read to you and what for you i shoud cook

Will you be like me or like your papa
what will you call me - mummy or mamaa

What do i call you , i wonder if you will like the name
Will you be naughty or easy to tame

However you will be , i will keep you in my arms
my love and care will always keep you healthy and warm

Come my little angel , your mother is waiting for you
guess this is the feeling with you too , my baby boo

Comments

ani_aset said…
this one is so cute..mm all the best :) ?
Anonymous said…
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Ten Essentials to the blueprint of Happiness for writersmelon

37 year old and still wondering

Joy of Receiving