A new message , a phone call from my distant home town.... is all i look forward to each day

When will i go back to my home,..... is the question i ask to the god i pray

unknown faces , unfamiliar pathways .....makes me miss my old good days

The language is not known and no one to call my own .....my laughs have become no more than silent moans

When will i hug my mom and return to my world .........these are the questions and my only words

Let me return to my cocoon , i don't want to be a butterfly ....as i don't want on this land to my body to lie

to the god i pray and to him i say

please show me a hope, show me the path which will take me back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Ten Essentials to the blueprint of Happiness for writersmelon

37 year old and still wondering

Joy of Receiving