Real Treasure

What makes me feel good,
Is the sound of the violin crafted from wood
The pitter patter of noisy rain
Tingling in my fingers, because of running sand grains

I admire the first shoots of germinating seed
How beautiful it seems when a chick opens it's mouth for feed
The little kids humming their nursery rhymes
Trance like feeling when I hear the wind chimes.

I wonder at the play of seasons
Celebrating trivial wins for a reason
Falling asleep while reading a book
Relishing food which my mother cook

Passing of train through country side
Feeling the air hugging me on a bicycle ride
Giving shape to wet clay
Looking at a kid engrossed in his play

No money can buy these little treasures
My heart knows these are without measures!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Ten Essentials to the blueprint of Happiness for writersmelon

37 year old and still wondering

Joy of Receiving